Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well Hello =)

Well hello there, my name is Sonny Bhakta and I currently live in the amazing city with the crown of being the city of live music, Austin, Texas. I am a brother of Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity, Inc. which I am currently secretary of. I am currently a sophomore in college. I play the trumpet and I'm pretty damn good at it. I would consider myself a music junkie because no matter what, I have to have music in my life. To me, music = life. When it comes to politics, I am a liberal democrat and like to support the campus group called the University Democrats. I am taking a Government course at Austin Community College to better prepare myself for the political world in my life.
I believe that the quiz i took regarding my political views are pretty accurate considering I do and know that I am a democrat. Through out my life I have always looked at life in a different perspective by seeing things and rules should be abided by all people no matter if it's at school, clubs, programs, or student council. I feel that if someone is elected a spot on an executive board, that they shouldn't feel as if they have more opportunities or "special treatment" just because they are official. Also, ever since I was a boy, I've had the need to make sure everyone is happy,  and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Another quality I cherish is I am pretty open minded to things. I just want to live life to the fullest, and encourage others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment